Search This Blog

Surabaya Trip Part II: Full Day Trip

Monday, December 1, 2014

Continuing my previous post; EHEF was my main destination. So for these trips, they're only such time killer till the time my train depart to Jogja. But for these trips, I did take so many pictures, since I paid less attention compare to EHEF, hehe

Yogyakarta Station

2. Monumen Kapal Selam (Submarine Monument)
No need to tell a lot, let the pictures tell you. It was located only 5min walk from Surabaya Station. *I don’t even know how a submarine could be in the middle of a city*






*please excuse my pose














3. Kebun Binatang Surabaya (Surabaya Zoo)
Uuhh, it was only because of the Icon, Sura-Baya (Sura fish and the crocodile) so i came here, just for couple minutes and took pictures. I didn’t come inside, since you know, so many reports saying that the animals are abused, mal nutrition, sick, and dead. I DIDN’T WANT TO SHED A SINGLE TEAR INSIDE THAT DAMNED HELL!

Surabaya Icon

4. House of Sampoerna (cigar company museum)
House of Sampoerna is a tobacco museum eh, I mean a museum about the founder of Sampoerna, a largest tobacco company in Indonesia. Not only consists the history of family of the founder -Liem Seeng Tee-, but also the growth of the company as well. And yes, you'll see how this dude and his family is so rich as hell as the number of Indonesian who smoke is too damn high!

But despite of his richness, he’s also, somehow, generous as well. Like he put no charge to visit his house (the museum) lol. Not only that, House of Sampoerna also provide free tour, 3 times per day, at 9am, 1pm, and 3pm. ALL FREE ADMISION FEE. Here’s the schedule.


And fyi: you may join all of them or just as much as you want!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me!