Search This Blog

Fun in Bogor [Part I] - All Play

Monday, September 1, 2014

Earlier this year, I spent 2 short days in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia, enjoying holidays and trying largest play land. So I started my holiday from Yogyakarta by train. We took night train so the next morning we already were in our first destination, Pasar Senen train station, Jakarta. From Pasar Senen station, we went to Bogor Station by commuter line.






1.5hrs from Jakarta to Bogor, then we took a mini bus, from Bogor Station to Baranangsiang bus terminal. It was 10am and we thought we still had enough time to enjoy Jungle Land so we directly went there. From Baranangsiang bus terminal, we walk 100meters to get to PDJT bus stop, continuing the trip with another bus to Bellanova (mall). After we arrived at Bellanova, there’s always a shuttle, own by Jungle Land’s management that will take you to Jungle Land free.


Here to describe what is JungleLand

Dino World, JungleLand

Dino World, JungleLand

JungleLand

Discovery, JungleLand

Discovery, JungleLand

Discovery, Disk'O, Air Race

Air Race

Roller coaster 
JungleLand & Ms. Leni

Jungle Land, I and My Friend Anita


We spent whole day in JungleLand, I even get sick and headache, I literally throw up a lot *lol* see by yourself. Air race will roll you 3600. Mega Drop will literally drop you down from 38 meters height. Discovery, swings you up n down while spinning you. Disk’O, etc. it’s fun but I did get a lot of headache as well.

Free Shuttle from Bellanova to JungleLand

Second day, got a bit refreshment by going to Istana Bogor, the presidential place. They pet lots of cute deer that like to come closer to us outside the fence.

Our way from Puncak Bogor

Puncak Bogor
Presidental Place's yard

deer in Presidental Place

Presidental Place or Istana Bogor

Mayor's Office of Bogor

Bogor

me


 Next, see some awesome foods we ate in Bogor >> [Part II]


No comments:

Post a Comment